We offer an attractive and competitive affiliate marketing program
Affiliate marketing is a way for website owners to earn commissions by linking to merchant sites and referring sales. Artazza.com is pleased to offer an affiliate marketing program managed through Shareasale.com, a leader and trusted name in the affiliate marketing space. We have described the attractive benefits, as well as the terms and conditions, of our program below.
Our online marketplace features the exclusive beverageware, tableware and home décor of Terra Keramik, Glasi Hergiswil and Café Kultur. These handcrafted, eco-friendly products are characterized by clean, simple designs and uncompromising quality in materials and workmanship.
Our products have been featured by the editors of Domino, Food & Wine, Bon Appétit, Wine Spectator, Natural Home, Town & Country, Metropolitan Home and House Beautiful, as well as numerous blogs and online communities.
Artazza.com is the exclusive North American importer and reseller for these brands and products. We are focusing on retail customers in the United States and Canada.
Benefits of our Affiliate Program
- 8% commissions on all sales with 60-day cookie duration. Our above average order size should result in attractive commissions.
- Exclusive line of brands and products not available from any other online vendor. This should result in high conversion rates.
- High-quality, eco-friendly, handcrafted products imported from Switzerland and Germany should stand out in a crowded marketplace with mass-manufactured goods.
- Frequently featured in print media, online communities and blogs with product reviews and editorial articles. This provides independent brand and product endorsements.
- Online marketplace provides sense of community and learning for customers with recipes, tips and tools, videos, which increases traffic and stickiness of website. This should result in higher conversion rates.
- Products are used by professionals. For example, our coffee beverageware is used by baristi in competitions and by well-known cafes. Our fondueware is used by the leading ski resort in North America. And our recipes are created by professional chefs and baristi.
- Fast growing and expanding online marketplace will frequently launch new products, features and content.
- Dedicated affiliate team to support and assist our affiliate partners.
Program Agreement for Affiliates
Our website content and images are copyright. You must request written approval from us to use any of our content and images, with the exception of images and logos we make available on Shareasale.com for your use.
If you place ads through search engines using pay-per-click advertising, we do not permit you to bid on our trademarked names or those of our vendors, brands and products. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You are welcome to generate affiliate sales through newsletters and emails using images, logos and links we make available on shareasale.com for your use. However we do not endorse you using purchased lists and similar advertising and emailing techniques.
How to Join
Becoming an affiliate is easy. We manage our affiliate program through Shareasale.com, and if you already have an affiliate account with Shareasale.com, just log in to your account and apply for our program.
If you don’t have a Shareasale.com account, you can sign up at Shareasale.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at:
|24 East Avenue, #1297|
|New Canaan, CT 06840|
|Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time|