Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I contact you?
- How can I pay for my purchases?
- Is the credit card information I submit secure?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Can I change or cancel an order once it is placed?
- How will my order be packaged and shipped?
- What shipping options do you offer?
- How are shipping charges calculated?
- Can I ship my order to an international location?
- How do I track my order?
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I care for my purchased item?
Privacy and Security Statement
Please refer to our Privacy and Security Statement.
|24 East Avenue, #1297|
|New Canaan, CT 06840|
Billing and Payment
We accept PayPal (including major credit cards supported by PayPal) for payment of purchases.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we designed the online ordering system to protect the security of your personal information, including your credit card information, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with 128-bit encryption. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the website, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
Please remember to sign off your account and close all browser windows when you have finished visiting our website. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing your computer or the computer you are using is in a public space (e.g., library, office, Internet café, etc.).
Since ordinary email is not secure, we cannot accept orders sent via email. For your security, please do not use your credit card information in any email you send to us.
For orders shipped to Connecticut, we charge sales tax on the total amount of your purchase (including shipping cost).
Because we generally ship our items within 2 business days from receipt of order on in-stock items, we are unable to process changes to or cancellations of orders. If an item is backordered, we will inform you and you may choose to cancel that part of your order. If you wish to return an item, please refer to our Returns Policy.
Each item you order is bubble-wrapped to protect against potential damage, and then individually packed in an attractive white box with the Terra Keramik name and logo affixed. Your entire order is then packaged and shipped in a corrugated cardboard box. Please retain the packaging materials in case you need to return an item (please refer to our Returns Policy).
United States: Standard ground shipping, usually 5-7 business days via United Parcel Service (UPS) in the continental United States, slightly longer to Alaska and Hawaii.
Canada: International Priority Mail via United States Postal Service (USPS) to Canada.
|Merchandise Total||Continental US Shipping||Alaska and Hawaii Shipping||Canada Shipping|
|up to $35.00||$9.00||$14.00||$19.00|
|$1,500.01 and above||$200.00||$225.00||$250.00|
We ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are located outside of the United States or Canada, please contact Customer Service for a shipping estimate. We cannot ship to addresses with post office boxes.
We will send you a shipping notification email once your order has been processed and shipped. You may track your order by following the instructions in the email.
If you are not completely satisfied with a purchase from us, you may return or exchange the item subject to the following:
- You must obtain a return authorization from us by sending us an email with the following information: your name, address, phone number, order number, item name/description, reason for return, and action to be taken (replacement, exchange, merchandise credit, or refund).
- We are unable to accept items for return that are damaged not due to our error or those of our service providers, or show obvious signs of use.
- Return the item re-packaged in its original packaging, together with the original purchase receipt and return authorization. We cannot accept any returns without proper return authorization, and we cannot be responsible if the package and/or its contents are damaged during shipment back to us. Items returned to us without original packaging (or damaged packaging) will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- The return must be postmarked no later than 30 days from the purchase date. We recommend that you use a shipper that electronically tracks and confirms shipment. We cannot be responsible if the package and/or its contents are lost during shipment back to us.
- Please send the return to: Artazza.com, 24 East Avenue, #1297, New Canaan, CT 06840.
- We will process your request for a replacement, exchange, merchandise credit or refund as soon as we have received and processed the returned item. Please be aware that processing your request may take up to 14 days. If you have requested a refund, the credit may not show on your credit card statement until the next billing cycle following processing of your refund request.
- We are unable to refund your original shipping cost when we sent the item to you, nor are we able to reimburse your cost of shipping an item back to us.
Product Quality and Care
Please refer to and follow our Product Care instructions. You may contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Website is © Copyright 2006-2013 by Westport E-Business LLC. All rights reserved. All brand names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. All product designs are copyright by their respective owners.
Throughout this website, trademarks are used. Rather than put a trademark symbol with every occurrence of a trademarked name, we are using the names for the benefit of the trademark owner and with no intention of infringement of the trademark. No such use, or the use of any trade name, is intended to convey endorsement or other affiliation with this website and its content (including the products and services offered herein). All trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
“We”, “us”, and “our” means Westport E-Business LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company marketing and selling products and services on behalf of various vendors in the United States and Canada. Westport E-Business LLC conducts business in the United States and Canada as Artazza.com and is the owner and operator of the Artazza.com website. Westport E-Business LLC is not affiliated with any of its vendors, other than through its contractual business relationship to market and sell their products in the United States and Canada.